Makeup Mondays:: Coastal Scents Ultimate Eye Shadow Palette

So I think "Makeup Mondays" are going to be a new thing! I am going to pick my favorite makeup product, looks, or general makeup thing and talk about it! Maybe I'll even start including some of my favorite makeup vloggers! I really don't want this whole blog to talk about beauty products but, I do want it to be a part of it, so this is what I decided to do!

Alright so to kick off Makeup Mondays I want to talk about one of my latest purchases which is this amazing palette from Coastal Scents! 


 Photo Credits: Andrew Cox

This is their Coastal Scents 252 Ultimate Eye Shadow Palette it was $27.50 on Amazon. I cannot say enough how in love I am with this product! So far absolutely everything I have purchased from Coastal Scents has been amazing quality for a very decent price!
All 3 palettes come in the case above, with the adorable pink little ribbons to get them out! They have a piece of plastic that sits in between to protect the colors. It is super nice to have one container for all 3, it takes up minimal space on my sink.

Photo Credits: Andrew Cox

The colors are seriously amazing! They are so pigmented, you definitely do not need a lot to create whatever look you want! It, as you can see, comes with an astounding amount of colors, you could create just about any combination you wanted! So far my favorite of the 3, is the bottom palette in the picture below! I just love browns and purples! 

Photo Credits: Andrew Cox


 I am still pretty new to expanding my makeup collection and my ability to create looks but, I am really hoping to show you guys some looks made with this in future posts! It gives me a great excuse to sit in my bathroom and play with makeup!

Thanks so much for reading and I love you all!




No comments

Powered by Blogger.