Saturday Adventures! Ticonderoga!

Saturday Andy and I took a day off from work. Like a real, whole, "I didn't even check my email" day off! I honestly don't remember the last time that happened! Originally we were going to hike Sleeping Beauty, but in the spirit of wanting to sleep in on our first day off, we woke up much too late and just decided to head on a drive instead. 

This is what Andy and I do best, I love our long drives. We talk about our lives, plans for the future, listen to great podcasts and music, 
they're just my favorite! We decided to head north, and ended up in Ticonderoga and then on to Crown Point and back to Fort Ann through Vermont. I think we drove like 4 hours. 
I had never remembered Ticonderoga as being a pretty place, no offense to anyone who lives there, I am sure it was because I was looking at the town through the lens of high school basketball and them always beating us. Anyways, they have a super pretty park with this great waterfall and covered bridge. We just walked around and took pictures for a couple hours!
Anyways, here's a few pictures of our adventure. Andy has quite a few more over on his blog (This is a lie, he never posted them)



So! That's it for today! Let me know what your favorite way to spend Saturday is?

Love you all!


No comments

Powered by Blogger.